Wednesday, December 21, 2011

DEEP INSIDE HER MOUTH

I looked deep, deeply
inside her mouth
and there is was
the piece
I'd been looking for

I thought I had left it
next door
but she knows the score
now its just I and the floor
and the gal
who lives next door


EXACTLY WHAT I DID

exactly what i did
i did cuz
she grabbed it so tight;
so very tight
i couldn't keep
my name is sight,
and that ain't right.
and she can bite,
but that's kinda right
alright?

but not tonight
cuz it ain't feeling right,
and it's a red light
which means stop
in another light.
but, again, not tonight,
alright?

no, I'm not drunk.
not tonight.
maybe later tonight
if she does me right
and doesn't bite.

good-night

who wrote this?
I wrote this?
OMG!

I hope you can
find it in your heart
to forgive me.

but if not,
well, that's sorta alright
alright?


peek-a-boo is a secret
far too intense
for the average soul

some secrets
are best left alone


if I cared
my aperture 
would be a different color









No comments:

Post a Comment