Tuesday, December 20, 2011

NOTHING I AM





grief in my gravy!
grief in my gravy!
the women is crazy, crazy,crazy!
put in layman terms
grief and gravy!
hey, baby?
maybe?


don't worry about the turkey
it knows it way home
worry about your wife
when she pawns her heart
on one last turn of the wheel


AND LIFE GOES ON

my good friend stopped by 
this morning
to tell me I'm not
his good friend anymore.
I said to him:
that's fine. 
would he like a cup of tea?
he said, no, he had
to take his wife to the dentist.
but he'd be back later
for cake and coffee.

and  life goes on




2 comments:

  1. I'm not giving you the biz
    but you are what you is
    as long as you're alive
    you can find a way to thrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, of course
    but I eat like a horse
    now I've go a butt as thick
    as some big old brick.

    ReplyDelete