Monday, May 21, 2012

BRAIN WASHING

they are a bunch 
of ignorant people,

being brain washed
by clever people

into believing
anything
the clever people
want the ignorant 
people to believe.

brain washing
by the numbers!

what number are you?

I escaped!
so can you!

I think for myself!
so can you!

color of my sky is blue.
what color is your sky?



"When I am working on a problem I never think about beauty. I only think about how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong."

Buckminster Fuller (1895-1983)




a great poet
once told me
to write what
I feel

I told the 
great poet
I don't feel
anything

the great poet
shot me
in the foot
and said
write about that

I  limped away
with a better
understanding
about writing

and wrote about
a great poet
that shot me
in the foot

and now
I carry a gun
to protect myself
from great poets




No comments:

Post a Comment