Saturday, July 14, 2012

I DON'T THINK IT WAS A LIE

I don't think is was a lie,
but with so many untruths,
it's getting so difficult
telling which lie to believe.

lately, I haven't believed

anything I've said. 

suddenly, when I look around,

everything I've said
is suddenly turning red.

I'm afraid to sleep,

that I might wet the bed
thinking about
some lie i might have said.



well, this isn't as bad
as I thought it would be.

What do you think?
Wait, don't answer that!


"It is unbecoming for young men to utter maxims."

Aristotle (384-233 B.C.)



moving in silence
every sound, only a whisper
mist hangs heavy
time moves on, slowly
leaves nothing behind
darkness prevails, slowly
mysteriously disappearing
searching quietly, longingly
now, wind whispers
calling for sanity
saintly shadows








No comments:

Post a Comment