Friday, July 20, 2012

NEVER BE ANOTHER

there will never
be another
that great woman
my mother

always challenged 
by the man
that was my father




somewhere up there
somewhere up there
my loving mother


"A narcissist is someone better looking than you are."

Gore Vidal


ah, crap!
I shit my pants again!

its worth at least a grin!

where the hell  have you been?
you're looking a bit thin. 

did she...............no, never mind!
something about a body swap.....


not in is this life time
nor the next
nor............whatever
whatever comes after
whatever
whatever time that is
accepting whatever is
well, then, that's just bliss 
i guess it is













2 comments:

  1. I am sorry for your loss, Richard! It is hard to lose a mother, but do have faith you will meet again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Mary. Always keep the faith.

    ReplyDelete