Sunday, July 22, 2012

SHOULD HAVE BEEN SIMPLE

should  have been simple
then came the wrinkle
when she caught me
blowing my nose
on her pantyhose 

sometimes she's just so impenetrable

Lord save my tarnished soul

please forgive me.
I just had to find a way to use impenetrable.
that is such a cool word, don't you think?
impenetrable, impenetrable, impenetrable.
gosh, that's fun! Love it, love it, love it.....
stand back while I stick my thumb in it.....

I pulled out my thumb 
and and now I feel
so damned dumb

born to be a son of a gun



a whale knows only its own blow-hole


"Hell is other people."

Jean-Paul Sartre (1905-1980)




never trust a cat to play fair.
not that you would care.
now, I must tell you
you're not the only cat
at this feline fair
but I do so love
what you've done to your hair.

public and otherwise 


soul reason for posting this 
very old photo
was to piss someone off

from left to right:
I'm the 5th stick person.

and, no, I won't explain;
that would spoil all the fun.
















No comments:

Post a Comment