Thursday, September 6, 2012

WE ARE NOT FRIENDS

we are not friends.
now that we have that settled,
will you float me a ten?

make it a twenty,
and I'll be your friend.

is this where I bend over?

did you grease the pole?

ah, such a tragic soul!

bung-hole or blow-hole?




"There is a country in Europe where multiple-choice tests are illegal."

Sigfried Hulzer


I'm angry. she's angry.
mutual disagreements;
state-of-affairs.
all this political crap!
how do we stand it?
why do we put up with it?
bullshit plus a thousand.
the good old USofA;
gasping for air. 
and its dirty air!
Chinese air!
rented air!
and who the hell cares?
certainly not the big money boys,
who have it stashed away
in foreign banks!


you may lead me to water.
I may, or I may not
drink,
but I will bath.
that's the way I'm made,
and in spades.

just an after thought, I think. 
always happens in a drought.


okay then, just shimmy up the pole.

sure, this will probably blow,
but as we all know,
warts do grow slow.

ho, ho, ho!


"The truth is more important than the facts."

Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)











2 comments:

  1. Have you had enough of politics already, by any chance? The mud slinging is yet to go on for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we've had enough! We try to avoid it, for the sake of our sanity!

      Delete