Thursday, July 25, 2013

HANDICAP

I should work on
my handicap.
but I'm just one of those
spit-in-the-pan kinda man.

handicap notwithstanding.

if i could stand,
I'd pee instead of spit
in that greasy old pan.

if you come to visit,
please bring a fan.
ain't life grand.....




those that kiss and tell
have no place in politics,
but its the first place to look,
for those looking for scandal.


Oddly enough, MS has made my life so much better than it was before.
I now appreciate what I have and I am not running
around like a rat in a maze.

Teri Garr 



I love to deer hunt and fish and drive down the back roads in my truck.
All those things basically equal freedom to me, and not having to
return that message or call from my record company or management.
At some point, I need to recharge.

Blake Shelton




Richard Marowitz, who lives in New Jersey, once took one of 
Adolf Hitler's hats and now keeps it in safety deposit box.
The hat is said to be worth $35.000.







No comments:

Post a Comment