Monday, July 22, 2013


A medical student currently doing a rotation in toxicology 
at the poison control center, received a call from a very
upset woman because she caught her little daughter 
eating ants. He quickly reassured her that the ants were not
harmful and there would be no need to bring her daughter
into the hospital. The woman calmed down and at the end of
the conversation happened to mention that she gave her
daughter some ant poison to eat in order to kill the ants.

He told her that she better bring her daughter in to the
emergency room right away.

(there are people that should not have children!)

No comments:

Post a Comment