Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WHEN I READ

when I read something
its with the idea
i will learn something
from whatever it is
that i read.

maybe I'll google you,
learn something 
about you.
read all there is to know
about you.

how cool is that?

you won't sue, will you?
when I learn what
you did in school,
and I blog it
for all cyberspace
to giggle over?


This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people
who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of
the existing government, they can exercise their
constitutional right of amending it, or exercise
their revolutionary right to overthrow it.

Abraham Lincoln



Paul McCartney's Birth Certificate was auctioned in March 1997.
for US $84,146. 
It is believed to be the world's most expensive Birth Certificate. 



Ants stretch when they wake up in the morning.
(oh gosh, we really needed to know this!)
(wonder how much it cost to research?)



No comments:

Post a Comment