Tuesday, October 15, 2013

WELL, I'M BORING

well, I'm boring, but I know that.
and I know lots of things
just like that.

what I don't know,
but would very much like to know,
the favorite color
of women's underwear
women wear.

and I don't have the nerve
going around
pulling down women's pants
to check their underwear
for color content,

and if they were content
in their choice of underwear,
and I believe that's not fair!

women should share
important info such as that,
by explaining to us guys
their choices of underwear.
or even better yet,
transparent pants.

what's wrong with that?


whether we are the hunted or the hunter
is a question to be answered
long before our last breath

life is only a test
whether or not
 we are right with the world
and if the world
should be honest and true
and right for us


writing requires the ability
to see through a word
see through a sentence

visualizing deep inside ourselves 
reasoning
yet to be discovered 

a purpose gathering
reflections 
absolution's eternity bequests 


I'm not very good at thinking.
especially thinking things through.
but it's only a problem
if I stop to think about it.
which I never do, so.....

a million miles of perfect blue


an element missing
something out of kilter
with no heart
without a soul
without humanistic form
death is forever
if there is to be life
if there is to be at all
and ever after














No comments:

Post a Comment