Tuesday, December 3, 2013

THE LOOK

well, she  had the look.
us guys, we know the look.
and, she touched me
the way women
with the look touch guys.

and she touched me
in a way, made me feel
like I'd been touched
by a woman
who knows how, and where
to touch a guy, there.

and you know something?
I liked it. I did!
I liked it so much
I'm gonna have her
touch me again,
and again, and again,
until I've been touched
from top to bottom,
bottom to top
and all over again!

and, if she has any left,
I'll  have her touch me
again! so there!
just a small sin, after all....


I find the off button
on TV sets
a most refreshing tool!


we should each of us
butter our own toast.

that should be a law.

we should all wear
the same brand of diaper.

that should be another law.

don't believe there could ever 
be enough laws, do you?


hearsay, mostly meaningless
but often starts a trend
leading to the facts.

and, finally, the truth.





The cloud of doubt that surrounds political figures
tends to remain and never dissipate or be clarified.

Bob Woodward












4 comments:

  1. I’m not sure what to make of the snippets but your poem appeals to me.
    There’s a cheeky chappy somewhere in there who’s laughing his head off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Friko. happy holidays...

      Delete
  2. Being touched has always held a stigma that it didn't deserve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya, but darn, so much fun.....and maybe just a little dangerous.

      Delete